Under New Management (CLICK FOR FREE DOWNLAOD)

Under New Management (CLICK FOR FREE DOWNLAOD)
My Mixtape "Under New Management" (CLICK COVER)

Monday, March 19, 2012

"Absolute Fresh Concert" On Saint Patrick's Day

The Absolute Fresh Concert was put on by Franchised Society.  It was at The 567 Cafe in downtown Macon Ga. I performed three songs that night, Reppin', Can You Feel It, and One Thing Remains.  The crowd wasn't that big but I still had fun with the support of my family and friends being there.  I was a little bit nervous at first but once I got in to the second song I started to relax more.  I enjoyed myself and I'm sure everyone that was there did too. :)  


The O.M B Crew
Sabir and Najee
Kyle, Vinson, Me and Kobe
My brothers Karim and Vinson
Mike Scott
Chasty, me and Charity
Young R

No comments:

Post a Comment